I have a wide range of life experiences from both personal and professional lives. Passionate recruiter, keen networker and a social media enthusiast. Would always welcome the opportunity to meet new people whether to share professional ideas or just for a laugh. I have met some fantastic people online, many of whom work in or around the recruiting “industry” and have had some good fun along the way.
• 16 years of successful Agency and In-House Recruitment experience.
• 10 years software and hardware solutions sales
• Unique skill set and breadth of experience positions me well to manage both internal and external partners, and I am known for effectively combining my commercial experience with my recruitment knowledge in the delivery of quality and empathy
Areas of professional specialisation:
- Pan EMEA Recruitment – start up to ongoing growth
– Strategic planning and delivery of time challenged projects
– Creating and building online candidate communities
– Social Media & Online Recruiting tools
– ATS /CRM /CMS Evaluation, Selection and Deployment
Extremely well travelled to all parts of the world (not South America however, but still plenty of time) both for pleasure and business, although most of the business has been a pleasure.
Favorite City= Rome
Favorite Film = Jaws
Favorite Band = Led Zeppelin
Love rural living working in the veg garden, raising the chickens and enjoying my life with my wife.
Founded The Forum for In-House Recruitment Managers in 2007. Today The FIRM has members in 56 countries and has become the #1 community for corporate recruitment professionals, where all members can participate and contribute – sharing ideas, issues, best practice etc in order to better not only ourselves but also our services to our employers and to our profession as a whole.
We aim to promote the values and professionalism of our members – as well as promoting ethical integrity and best practice throughout the recruitment and talent management lifecycle.
We hold well attended regular one day conferences through the year where speakers/sponsors/members present and discuss topical subjects the members want to learn or hear more about and discuss in detail. Subject specific webinars are also scheduled to provide members with updates on particular issues or areas of interest.
Managed by myself and Emma Mirrington we have created a supportive and collaborative community on- and offline where members can proactively contribute and network, request help or give advice.
This Group is solely for In-house and Corporate Recruitment professionals and is not open to agency or search firm staff.