My Top 10 Predictions for 2012
There have been a lot of predictions about the future of recruitment, about 2012 and about the economy so why not add to them I thought
Here are my top ten predictions for this year.
1. You will still have vacancies to fill
2. You will still get cold calls from people
3. Many of those People and others will continue to be stupid beyond words
4. Road Fund License (Car Tax) will need renewing at the end of …..(pick a month)
5. Christmas Day will be on 25th December 2012
6. It will rain in July………………somewhere
7. There will be more crap blogs than good blogs to read
8. Your Klout Score will remain completely irrelevant and useless to anyone but you
9. Social Media on the mobile will rule time and space
10. All of these will come true
There you go. That all you need to know for 2012.
Have a good one